The 10 Warrior Principles of the Mak'Tar
- Do not do something to others you do not want to yourself too.
- Use weapons solely to protect, not to attack.
- Try to solve conflicts peacefully whenever possible. Be aware that a war costs a lot of innocent blood, sweat and tears.
- Only join a battle when there is chance to win. It is no shame to avoid wastefully costs and energy and requesting reinforcement.
- Try to find the motivation of somebody for a conflict. Often problems can be solved by strict analysis and fair compromises.
- If a battle is started, take care that innocent life will be saved, even from your enemies.
- Try to shorten an armed conflict as much as possible before it costs too much.
- When the war is over, take care to take actions another one cannot be started. Do not take revenge.
- Even a fragile peace is better than a devastating armed conflict.
- Try to make friends whenever possible, even when it is difficult. Making enemies is the best way to fail for future.